• Programming Consultant
• Produced Imaging/Promo Content
• Station Imaging Voice
That’s a resource list that many news/talk radio stations would like to have in their arsenal. But at what cost? Each one of those can be cost prohibitive in today’s budget environment.
What if you could get all 3 with one-stop shopping, at a price that won’t break the bank? Or choose from the menu as needed?
Tyler Cox has programmed some of the best-known brands in spoken-word radio:
• WBAP News/Talk 820, Dallas/Fort Worth
• KRLD News Radio 1080, Dallas/Fort Worth
• National Program Director for 30+ Salem Communications news/talk stations
• WBZ 1030, Boston
• KFBK News/Talk 1530, Sacramento
Tyler understands the immediacy, as well as the critical personal connection with listeners, that news/talk radio offers. It’s the one format that says “local” more than any other. He’s ready to put those years of experience to work for your news/talk station!
- Analysis/critique of your local programming content.
- Analysis of integration of your local branding in your syndicated programming.
- Updated and fully produced station promos, highlighting your local and syndicated content.
- Updated and fully produced current events promos, keeping your station imaged as the source
for breaking news content in your community.
- Station Image/ID/Programming Liners, tracks or produced, updated as needed.
- Scheduled in-person station visits.
All of this at an affordable flat rate per month, scaled by market size, budget and needs.
To hear samples of imaging, send email to TylerCoxConsulting@gmail.com and he’ll send you a link.